VOLUNTARY (PRIVATE) HEALTH INSURANCE WITH THE NATIONAL HEALTH FUND (NFZ)
How to do the Health Insurance?
- Prepare the following documents:
- Student ID Card
- Confirmation that you are a student from the Dean’s Office
- Go to the NFZ which is located on 8 Zamkowa Street, Rzeszów
- Pick the ticket from ticket machine.
(Ubezpieczenia – umowy dobrowolne i obowiązkowe)
- Sign the copies of contract with NFZ.
- Go to ZUS with collected documents from NFZ and get a number of bank account (12 Józefa Piłsudskiego Street, Rzeszów)
- Pay 55,80 złoty in any post office or bank and return back to the NFZ with the bill.
- Give the bill to the same worker and sign the rest of the documents.
IMPORTANT: 55,80 złoty should be paid until 15th day of every month to the given bank account.
How to close the insurance?
Take your contract and passport and visit the NFZ to cancel.
How to get PESEL?
In order to get PESEL the student needs to have the Resident registration (“Meldunek”).
- Take your flat/house contract which is signed by you and the owner and take your passport.
-What if I live in the dormitory?
-You will get an application form from the administration of the dormitory for the Meldunek. Fill that application form.
- Visit the nearest City Hall of Rzeszów (Urząd Miasta Rzeszowa), (not Voivodeship Office) and inform that you want to have “Meldunek” and “Pesel”.
Who can help me with it?
- You can ask your friend who speaks Polish or knows how the procedure looks like.
- You can come to the International Office to Buddy Coordinator and ask for a BUDDY (the person who will help you).