Our University is open and ready to welcome you at both of our campuses. We took appropriate steps to operate for an extended period of time under unusual conditions. We continue to make preparations to welcome our new students in October according to Government Guidelines or provide them an opportunity to study online. Our primary concern remains the safety and wellbeing of our students and staff.
Important Information for Candidate
Recruitment ONLINE will end on 30th of October 2020.
Please note UITM has introduced NEW Online Applying System. ALL DOCUMENTS must be submitted using the system.
If you are unable to flight to Poland in October 2020, you can start the course Online and continue Online until arrival to Poland.
- Studying On-line you will have the full support of our lecturers.
- Studying On-line is considered the same as studying in classroom.
- Upon completion of the 1st semester, you will receive transcript of grades, regardless if you have completed semester On-line or in the classroom.
- Should you not be able to continue your studies into the second semester due to visa application denial – full refund of the second-semester tuition fee will be given.
- With a transcript of grades for completed 1st semester, you will be able to resume your studies anytime, at any university in Poland or other UE countries.
For more information regarding COVID-19 check our webpage regularly.
You can study the following courses at UITM: