UITM offers a free course for its students.
In the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Information Technology and Management organizes the course „European Union for Sustainable Development” implemented as part of the Jean Monnet activity of the Erasmus + program. As part of the course, students will learn:
- What is the European Union?
- How was the European Union founded?
- How is the European Union managed?
- What is the single market and the single currency.
- What is the relationship between the EU and the rest of Europe and the world.
After completing the course, students will receive 3 ECTS and a certificate.
Classes will be held online on the CiscoWebex platform on Mondays from 13.35- 15.30 and will be conducted by dr Sylwia K. Mazur.
To sign up for the lectures, you must complete the form.