U-Multirank is one of the most popular university rankings not only in Europe, but also worldwide. In the 2020 edition, more than 1,700 universities from 95 countries were evaluated.
In 2020, UITM has improved its position again. We received marks “very good” (A; grade 1) and “good” (B; grade 2) in a total of 15 subcategories.
The latest evaluation placed us at No 4 in Poland, ahead of many renowned Polish universities.
UITM scored “very good” and “good” in categories listed below:
- Research – subcategories:
- art-related outputs;
- publications in free access mode;
- Knowledge transfer – subcategories:
- income from private sources (per full-time equivalent academic staff);
- income from continuing professional development (percentage of total income).
- Internationalization – subcategories:
- foreign language Bachelor’s programmes;
- international academic staff (percentage of the total number of academic staff).
U-Multirank is a tool that compares universities on many levels. The rating is made by evaluating a university – within each of over 30 indicators – and giving it one of five marks, i.e. from A (very good) to E (poor). It is worth mentioning, that the results are also based on a survey conducted on nearly 100,000 students.
To check the detailed results of U-Multirank 2020, please go to the ranking website.