Thorough knowledge of financial mechanisms related to the company’s operations is an excellent management tool calculated to achieve the assumed goal. By choosing this course, you will gain practical skills related to the preparation of financial statements and financial analyses.
You will also learn how to use financial information in decision making. You will also master the issues of valuation and management of enterprise value and gain knowledge in the field of accounting and finance management. You will develop skills to use this knowledge in practice.
The study program includes:
- Liquidity and Working Capital Management
- Management Accounting with Elements of Controlling
- IT Systems Supporting Accounting Records and Finance Management
- innovative and Derivative Financial Instruments
- International Accounting Standards
- Financial Risk Management
And what after graduation?
As a graduate you will be able to perform analytical and practical tasks and find employment in economic, accounting, management accounting and controlling departments of business entities of various industries, as well as in budgetary units, banks and other financial institutions. We will prepare you for work in finance and accounting units in various companies and institutions.