This program provides students with advanced knowledge and skills in software engineering. They become familiar with the process of software development and its all stages. Apart from high level programming languages included in the course, low level programming and programmable digital systems are also incorporated.
A problem solving approach is used in the program.
Benefits to You:
- You are prepared for certification exams in programming
- Access to specialized programming environments and languages
- Extra courses in programming on our offer
At this specialization you can:
- Study in English
- Learn currently used programming technologies
- Use teaching programs and obtain certifications from well-known companies
- Use legal software and technologies from well-known Microsoft, Oracle and Google companies
- Study in an international group
- Go for an exchange within the framework of Erasmus+ program
Classes at programming specialization
The program of specialization is based on two basic skill groups: programming in the most popular and frequently used programming languages in IT and software design. For programming, the student is prepared by a number of courses related to learning the principles of algorithm creation, the use of various programming paradigms and the use of popular programming technologies. Students learn the principles of software design in subjects such as software engineering, requirements engineering and the methodology of CASE tools.
Specialization subjects are taught by experienced engineers and programmers. In addition, the program is supported by Microsoft Imagine Academy, C ++ Institute and Python Institute.
Advantages resulting from the specialization
- preparation for certification exams in programming,
- the possibility of continuing education at the second cycle studies in the field of advanced programming engineering,
- acquisition of experience in the application of the latest programming technologies and software,
- the possibility of taking additional courses from the UITM offer.
According to experts, after graduation you can become
- testing specialist (e.g. software tester),
- team leader,
- project manager,
- programmer (C / C ++, Java, .Net, Python),
- software development specialist,
- software production engineer (C / C ++, Java, .Net, Python),
- designer of Internet systems and multimedia presentations,
- programmer and specialist in mobile systems,
- specialist in positioning and optimization of websites.
Computer Science studies at UITM – the door to success
We allow IT students to develop IT talents and support their innovative business initiatives. For this purpose, the InnoFUND investment fund was established. Computer science students have access to the Academic Incubator of Entrepreneurship. This structure helps to set up your own business and meet the challenges associated with it.
Our students compete and win in many competitions, including international ones. The CERVI team formed by IT students of UITM took 3rd place in the “social projects” category in the national finals of Imagine Cup 2015 – the world’s largest technology competition organized by Microsoft. The team was the only one to receive an invitation to participate in the Polish edition of Dragons’ Den.
Choose IT and become a pioneer of innovation
At UITM, we recognize and appreciate the work of IT students. We organize, among others “Masters of Innovation” competition to identify innovative ideas, the implementation of which will improve the quality of life of society or bring real business benefits.
Computer Science students are generation of the future
The skills and creativity of Computer Science students at UITM were appreciated by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education in “Generation of the Future” competition. It awarded nearly a quarter of a million zlotys to implement the two winning projects by IT students from UITM. Join IT students and implement your own projects!
Not sure if your English is good enough to study in this language? It is just for you that we have created a course to prepare you to study in English!
For enquiries related to admissions please contact:
Specialist for Admissions
(+48) 17 866 1347
ul. Sucharskiego 2
35-225 Rzeszów, Poland
(+48) 17 866 13 24 / (+48) 178 66 13 23