UITM Careers Service for many years now has been cooperating with the biggest polish and international companies offering internships and jobs for students and graduates of UITM.
Deloitte, Pratt&Whitney, Borg Warner, Lufthansa, G2A, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Safran Transmission Systems Poland and many more.
You can take paid internships in those institutions, which will prepare you for your dream job in an international company or take advantage of the permanent employment offer.
Each year the Careers Service organises large events connecting employers with jobseekers:
- Aviation Career Day
- Podkarpackie Job Fair
Dozens of companies, hundreds of offers, thousands of visitors, a great opportunity to find your dream job. All you have to do is come to the event organised by the Careers Service. Take your CV with you so that you can start the recruitment process by handing your CV to the employer.
If you don’t have a ready CV yet, Careers Service will help you create a professional document that will increase your chances on the labour market. Send your CV to email@example.com to receive help from professionals.
THE CAREERS SERVICE’S MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- gathering data about the local and national labour market,
- gathering information about workplaces in companies active in the region, in whole Poland and abroad,
- organising meetings of employers and students, and presentations of companies,
- conducting workshops connected with the labour market,
- preparing students for interviews,
- keeping a database of job-seekers as a recruitment agency,
- organising vocational training in Poland and abroad,
- grant projects coordination,
- organising consultative meetings to help students get to know themselves and their vocational predispositions better,
- information on the perspectives of professional development and on the opportunities for raising qualifications,
- running Career Counselling Services for applicants for studies, students and graduates.
Employers in the region, both international and Polish companies, are waiting for UITM graduates who came to study here from India, Zimbabwe, Morocco, USA, China, Malaysia and dozens of other countries. We educate practically and our graduates are ready to work in an international environment and companies are very happy to employ young people with a UITM diploma.
We employ international students and graduates of UITM. After graduation, our employees often decide to move to Deloitte offices in other countries – also in their home countries, if we have an office there and are currently recruiting people. We appreciate cooperation with the graduates of UITM, because they display highly developed analytical skills, can work on their own and in a team. Primarily, they possess practical skills, which we appreciate the most.
Krzysztof Kwiecień, Deloitte Central Europe Lead HR Director