Do you want to understand what challenges the planet and the global community are facing today? Would you like to get involved in activities for sustainable development in your private, academic or future professional life? Do you need to gain green competences desired by today’s and future employers?
By taking part in the UITM Sustainability Winter School, you will gain basic knowledge about the concepts and tools of sustainable development and learn about the main challenges and goals as well as best practices for the green transformation. Our Winter School is also a space for collaborative, interdisciplinary and multicultural work and idea sharing, with the main goal being sustainability.
Pre-arrival – Enjoy Poland!
- Cultural adaptation
- Introduction to the Polish higher education system
- Health and Well-Being
Foundations of Sustainable Development
- The concept of Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Challenges of Sustainable Development
- Sustainability Reporting Tools
- Digital transformation for Sustainable Development
- Trends and good practices
- Case studies in the field of Sustainable Development
- Identification and analysis of good practices
- Development of a catalogue of good practices in the field of Sustainable Development
- Communication of activities in the field of Sustainable Development
Sustainability Group Project
Engagement and benefits
- Attend online classes – 68 hours
- Be available to work in groups outside of this time.
You will receive:
- A certificate of completion from UITM.
- Knowledge of the foundations of Sustainable Development and the ability to function in a multicultural academic and professional environment.
Course dates: 20 February – 3 March 2023
- Being a student of undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the field of Management, Economics or similar
- English Language Proficiency at minimum B2 level (confirmed by the University or Certificate)
- Declaration of Participation in the Project
- Certificate of student status from the University
- Certificate of English ( B2 or FCE, TOEFL, IELTS) or confirmation of the University Language Centre of the English Language Proficiency at minimum B2 level
- CV and motivational letter
Dr Justyna Berniak-Woźny
Dr Małgorzata Rataj
Dr Małgorzata Leśniowska Gontarz
For more information
about this Winter School, please contact:
dr Justyna Berniak-Woźny
Best Private University in South-East Poland
60 000 Graduates
1600 International Students from 50 countries
Diploma recognized worldwide
Mobility with EU Universities
Internship and job opportunities at International Companies