The Applied Computer Science faculty educates ICT specialists, computer system designers and administrators at undergraduate level. A practical approach to teaching is reflected in practice-oriented courses.
Information Technology under the patronage of Cisco Networking Academy Program
You will study fundamental topics of computer science, among others: Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Programming, Operating Systems and Computer Networks, Data Bases and Software Engineering, Architecture of Computer and Embedded Systems, Computer Graphics and Human-Computer Interaction, and Artificial Intelligence.
You can choose among three specializations:
- Network Technologies
- Computer Graphics
According to job market analysis number of job positions for software engineers and network specialists is on the top, among others, in IT. Moreover, salary of these specialists is also one of the highest in IT. For example, salary of Network Manager is £45,090 per year in UK and Software Engineer salary is £43,020 per year.
Job opportunities, www.reed.co.uk
Benefits to You:
- the study in English gives you a better chance for a career in IT and overcomes the boundaries opening global job market for you,
- the program is adjusted to the job market – software engineers and computer network specialists are most wanted on job market,
- authorized training: CCNA and CCNA Security or CCNP are included in study plan in Computer Networks program, Microsoft and Oracle are included in study plan in Software Engineering program,
- access to specialized laboratories – you acquire actual skills,
- students of this program achieve high results – see our students and alumni success stories LINK,
- there is an ability to take Cisco, Microsoft and Oracle extra courses.
Nowadays, the sector of modern business support services employs more than 150,000 specialists in Poland. It is anticipated that by the year 2020 the number of vacancies will have risen by 100,000 employees. Thanks to this, Poland is ranked third in the whole world and first in Europe in this sector of business.
Graduates most in demand are those whose level of English, German, French, Scandinavian or other European languages is B2 at least, as well as those who have knowledge in the fields of finance, accounting, customer service, IT or HR.
The investment offers of the City of Rzeszow tailored to the needs of companies from the sector of modern business support services is of high interest among new investors.
Complex activities, whose aim is to develop the sector of modern business support services in Rzeszow, carried out by the authorities of the city of Rzeszow, were noticed and awarded at the Gala of CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards 2015 by international jury, whose members were directors and managers of such large-scale enterprises as: Skanska, Deloitte, PwC, Aspire or Vastint.
The city of Rzeszow received the first prize in the category: “The Rising Star of Outsourcing in Poland in 2015”.