Welcome to the University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszow!
The University of Information Technology and Management in Rzeszów was established in 1996 and we are the largest and highest-ranked private university in south-eastern Poland.
The current structure of the University has four educational colleges – Management, Applied Computer Science, Media and Social Communication, and Medical.
In addition to educational activities, we run many scientific research projects and we organize numerous international scientific and industry conferences. We are directly involved in injecting life into the region and we do this by marrying up education with business.
During 25 years of activity over 60 thousand people have studied here, both from Poland and abroad. We are proud that UITM is increasingly willing to accept young people from all around the world, and that at our University they are choosing to kick start their path to a successful career.
For many years we have been conducting online classes using the Collaborate tool on the Blackboard platform. ‘The American Blackboard Learn platform’ is one of the most extensive educational platforms in the world. Students can reach various learning materials using notebooks, smartphones. They can participate in online classes conducted by professors, do projects, and collaborate with other students using advanced collaboration tools for text, voice, and video communication.
Facts and Figures
- 6,000 students (full-time and part-time) including 1500 International Students from 70 countries
- Over 400 academic staff including 52 foreign lectures from USA, Canada, Australia, Ukraine, Germany and Poland
- 10 undergraduate (bachelor’s degree) and 6 postgraduate (master’s degree) courses in English
- Online Courses
- Nearly 60,000 graduates
- 2 Campuses
- 45 Modern Laboratories
- 50 + Agreements under the Erasmus + student exchange program
- 100.000 IT, Business and Language Certificates issued
- 500 National and International Conferences organized
- 50% revenue from non-teaching activities
- 9 out of 10 Graduates would recommend UITM to a friend