University of Information Technology and Management has developed a broad system of support for researchers, applied by various internal units of the University.
Researchers who would like to be employed at the UITM can get detailed information about particular elements of a system of researchers’ support by direct contact with the following person:
- Bernadetta Kulinowska, Head of the UITM HR Consulting Department: email@example.com
UITM’s internal regulations on various aspects of researchers’ positions, rights and duties in the UITM can be always requested by candidate researchers (via contact with persons mentioned above). Key excerpts from these documents are quoted here: GAP
A system covers the following elements:
- a transparent recruitment process led by the UITM HR Consulting Department
- an organized process of introducing into a scheme of work and duties for newly employed researchers
- a flexible model of employment and conditions of work, allowing for a differentiated relation of research activity and teaching, dependant on personal preferences of a researcher and a current level of the advance of a research career
- a mentoring system for young researchers
- a possibility of a break from some academic duties fully paid
- financial support in completing procedures of obtaining scientific degrees and titles in other institutions
- a system of so-called internal grants for research projects (financed from University’s own financial sources or from governmental subsidies obtained by the UITM)
- a system of training for researchers, especially young researchers (up to 35 years old), on development of competencies relevant for research and academic teaching, financing of research and on the protection of IPRs
- monitoring of respecting ethical rules for researchers contained in European Charter for Researchers as well as in national and internal documents.